Numerous nonprofit organizations are vital, vibrant members of the global security community. The missions and programmatic contributions they make help to ensure the security and safety of all U.S. citizens and U.S. organizations operating abroad.
Beginning in 2020, U.S. nonprofits may apply to be considered for an ISF grant.
ISF GRANTS PROGRAM DETAILS
There are two grant cycles per year.
- 1st grant cycle: Applications are accepted January 1 – May 31, with decisions communicated by June 30.
- 2nd grant cycle: Applications are accepted July 1 – November 30, with decisions communicated by December 31.
- U.S. nonprofits seeking funding must have 501(c)(3) status.
- U.S. nonprofits seeking funding must have an operating budget under $1,000,000.
- Organizations can only receive an ISF grant once every 12 months.
- ISF grants are not available for sponsorships for fundraising activities.
If a nonprofit meets the eligibility requirements, go to the online application. No applications will be accepted through the mail, only via this secure application portal.