Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ISF Grants program has been temporarily suspended until further notice.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Peggy O’Neill, ISF Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ISF GRANTS PROGRAM
Numerous nonprofit organizations are vital, vibrant members of the global security community. The missions and programmatic contributions they make help to ensure the security and safety of all U.S. citizens and U.S. organizations operating abroad.
Beginning in 2020, U.S. nonprofits may apply to be considered for an ISF grant.
ISF GRANTS PROGRAM DETAILS
There are two grant cycles per year. NOTE: AT THIS TIME, APPLICATIONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED.
- 1st grant cycle: Applications are accepted January 1 – May 31, with decisions communicated by June 30.
- 2nd grant cycle: Applications are accepted July 1 – November 30, with decisions communicated by December 31.
- U.S. nonprofits seeking funding must have 501(c)(3) status.
- U.S. nonprofits seeking funding must have an operating budget under $1,000,000.
- Organizations can only receive an ISF grant once every 12 months.
- ISF grants are not available for sponsorships for fundraising activities.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
The application process has been suspended until further notice, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Questions? Email email@example.com.